10 STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL BROCHURE DESIGN, PRINTING & DISTRIBUTION
• Determine what your brochure is trying to say.
• Research the market.
• Contract out elements requiring professionals - design, printing and distribution.
• Ensure all details are included and given concisely and accurately.
• Proofread and use a third-party proofreader to avoid spelling mistakes and omissions.
• Where possible, create an easy-to-understand map of your area.
• Decide the period of validity and on an appropriate print run.
• Use professional distribution service to provide maximum exposure and so you can operate your company efficiently.
• Remember that your brochures will drive enquires and bookings to your phone number and website.